Main Menu

Wheels on windsor, hastings weekend 12/13th march

Started by kierbear, March 13, 2011, 03:31:39 PM

avenga

Yeah that 110KPH hill was the hill my engine cut out on and I lost my brakes so it was pretty scary for me also. I think we shared a bit of a fear bond there.

I was up front for the first part of the cruise to the winery but I did enjoy seeing Aarons Avenger in the mirror, lost him a few times in the windy stuff so I had to let him catch up but it was cool watching it come around the corners in the mirror.

It was good after the winery with the 3 Avengers in front of me. I recorded some video on my shakey cam so I will edit it over the next few days and see if I get anything good off it then I will put it up on YouTube. It was an awesome cruise back up the north island with Ross, it makes the trip so much better when you have a convoy going. It reminded me of the big cruise around the south island in my Charger.

Those bigger tyres should help heaps Ross.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

oldschool

Yes, thinking of Aaron's Mk4 Cortina rear sway bar mod too, she sits a bit higher now...like an SUV....lol

kierbear

haha i havnt shut up about the weekend since it happened. cheers for the compliments about my funky dash haha, had to growl these guys at the show that started talking shit about my car, eventhough i was sitting on the bonnet they still didnt register so i had a few quiet words to them haha. might be able to come to old skool nats, the day is good for me and i should be getting sum funds next week so we'll see
Li'l Blu

kierbear

i should be winning a substantial amount of money from work next week. roll on panel and paint woo
Li'l Blu

oldschool

What...there's going to be TWO burgundy Avengers in the club??!!

kierbear

Li'l Blu

oldschool

I still call her Scarlett, but the paint code is BY.
Still haven't worked out what Andrews orange one is called - has a CA paint code...any ideas?!
My Alpine has a KH paint code which might be Kalahari?

hunted

kierbear

didnt we just decide it was californian orange? lol just need to ge that shit confirmed
Li'l Blu

hunted

haha I just amde up the californian organge.

its more likely to be kick ass with a c, i.e. cick ass.....

Actually I have no idea

kierbear

haha i liked californian orange. cick ass is also good
Li'l Blu

kierbear

simon's suggestions have been "carrot aye" (which i like), "children accepted"..lol and "coloumbian anal" i googled it and i couldnt find it but i quite enjoy the "carrot aye" option
Li'l Blu

hunted

kierbear

i dare myself not to. for the time being, ur car is "carrot aye"
Li'l Blu