Main Menu

HAWKE'S BAY MEET- THE URBAN MYTH REVEALS ITSELF

Started by kierbear, January 06, 2014, 10:07:48 PM

azza1600

JoKer

kierbear

Jared, it has got to be seen to be believed.  We have another meet coming up which ill make a new topic and give u more notice lol
Li'l Blu

avenga

I would be keen for a meetup when I get my Avenger back on the road.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

kierbear

Li'l Blu

blekkja

Talking about Wheels this weekend: is it worth going across for a look? Because I'm feeling really unmotivated at the moment and there is shit loads of work needing to be done on the old girl. Maybe if I had a goal to work towards in the next couple of days? I'm surprised with how good exhaust mounts cable ties make, though. Giving me absolutely no grief at all.
Chill Datto, bro!

avenga

Quote from: kierbear on March 05, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
totally! when is that happening?

I am dropping my Avenger down to the mechanics today to get the engine back in so it should be ready in a couple of weeks.

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

RPM Photography

kierbear

Quote from: blekkja on March 06, 2014, 10:38:32 PM
Talking about Wheels this weekend: is it worth going across for a look? Because I'm feeling really unmotivated at the moment and there is shit loads of work needing to be done on the old girl. Maybe if I had a goal to work towards in the next couple of days? I'm surprised with how good exhaust mounts cable ties make, though. Giving me absolutely no grief at all.

i'm surprised that youre surprised that cable ties werent amazing. they can fix anything
Li'l Blu

blekkja

My thought was that the exhaust being hot wouldn't be the best for plastic. But seems I was wrong.

My old Orange car was absolutely disgusting with cable ties. Had some holding the accelerator linkages together, wrapped around the clutch cable so it wouldn't pull through the firewall, the battery in place and for dozens of other smaller things.
Chill Datto, bro!

kierbear

Oh nooo haha my car went for a WOF today and now I have a list of things to do, typical!! $$
Li'l Blu

blekkja

Japanese cars would be no good for me. I wouldn't know how to fix anything on them. I've replaced or repaired just about everything on various cars over the last 10 years. Manual conversion in the back yard? Piece of piss.

My main constraints at the moment is a lack of free time and bloody studylink.
Chill Datto, bro!

avenga

I am just getting my Avenger back on the road and it failed a few things on it's WOF

RPM Photography

blekkja

Oh god. What month is it? Must be almost that time for me again, too. What happened to this yearly business they were bringing in? ;)
Chill Datto, bro!

oldschool

Quote from: blekkja on March 13, 2014, 12:54:29 PM
Oh god. What month is it? Must be almost that time for me again, too. What happened to this yearly business they were bringing in? ;)

If you can find an Hillman Avenger made after 2000 you'll be able to get a one year WOF!

blekkja

Too easy. Where did all the tooling end up? Mexico? The Iranians still make the engines...

I think I prefer my classic reg and insurance premiums more.
Chill Datto, bro!