Main Menu

Random's & pics you have 'borrowed'

Started by JoKer, January 14, 2011, 08:28:42 PM

davenger

Those wings are ?160 on ebay.
expressed steel panels are rip off merchants, cashing in on the avengers rarity.

JoKer

Yep a Plymouth Cricket! (red Tails, then side markers gave it away for me) no not the gasser stance & 'lo lo; paint job

JoKer

Quotea Coburn development front spoiler...... latterly known as a group 2 spoiler

then check the comments on the pic : Link

For Images of Avenga's 1500 (differnt front wing from what they are saying

JoKer

JoKer

JoKer

for those not watching my IG Stories  I present you @thelordair's latest #Dodge1500 airbagged Build

avenga

Quote from: JoKer on September 24, 2019, 04:36:24 PM
for those not watching my IG Stories  I present you @thelordair's latest #Dodge1500 airbagged Build

The imgur link doesn't show up but I saw it in your IG story. Looks amazing!!

1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super, 1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770, 1980 Chrysler Avenger 1.3GL

http://www.carphotos.co.nz
RPM Photography

JoKer

and for those not following my Instagram

and the Pic that I discovered of this recently

Link to pic here : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ObWdanM2t/

reposted with permission of DKFOTO49

biltong_nz

Didn't wanna start a new thread/didn't know if there was an existing thread. This is the most appropriate place.

This came into work this week:

1974 Hillman Avenger 1600 Super

JoKer

biltong_nz

NZTiger

Yep, that's me.

Got a new wof & Rego last Monday so I can now get it out for quite drive in the weekend.

This must be outside Racetech, I supply the foams for their seats. Was visiting for a meeting and to get new belts for my Avenger needed for an event on Sunday.

biltong_nz

Yup at Racetech! I'm their Technical Sales! Very weird to put faces to names but such a small world!

JoKer

this Members car (freshly 'finished') is causing quite a stir, both in my pants and online in the Classic car Group

Clear indicators, flares and....

with bonus Louvre informations!

Facebook Link